Thursday, December 6, 2012

Target: Affordable Designer Decor

Hello my lovelies. Happy Holidays! I made yet another trip to my favorite store, Target. I discovered so many fabulous designer finds that are within that lovely BUDGET of ours. I'm a sucker for decor and today I paid extra close attention to the beautiful home accessories. 

I've been eyeballing the designs of Nate Berkus for a while now. With my crazy schedule I have not been able to stop and stalk these eye catching pieces. My first thought when I saw this collection was that it has the same edgy look as one of my favorite designers Kelly Wearstler

 via target.com
Love these vases!

Tortoise Shells! Mix any one of these for a great addition to a wall gallery or let it be the solo star of the room. Only $39.99!


Next, we have the very chic Nieman Marcus Collection....

Glamify your bar with this designer set..

Philip Crangi Frame $49.99
Diane von Furstenberg Jewelry Box $49.99
Philip Crangi Trinket Box $69.99

One last final snap shot of some very chic Christmas decor. Target has really improved their interior decor selection. Collaborating with big name designers truly makes it affordable for everyone to obtain that stylish chic home. Take advantage of the bargains Target has to offer as their designer home decor is for a limited time only!


2 comments:

  1. I love these, they would definitely light up my office :) Talking about business, I'm wondering if implementing microsoft dynamics ax would be a good idea, since we are having some management issues. I heard it's intuitive and easy to work with, but what about the implementation itself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best blog i have ever read.. thank you very much my friend.

    ReplyDelete