Saturday, April 14, 2012

Perfect Personalization: Fashion Forward Room

Happy Saturday! I woke up way too early this morning and after the failed attempt of trying to go back to sleep I decided to catch up and explore design blogs. I'm glad I did because I found an A-mazing room featured in one of my favorite blogs, achadosdedecoracao.blogspot.com. Check out this ultimate girly girl room. 
A well decorated space should encompass personality and in this room its obvious that a fashion forward individual lives here. The pieces chosen in this room define this
{sophisticated chic} space.




I love how all things Fashion are used in this room. Why not use shoes as bookends! Not only do they highlight the stylish pair but they also hold books in place. BRILLIANT!




Beautiful fashion accessories are perfectly combined in this room making it easy to look at and keeps you interested. This room is a great example of making a space YOURS.~MG

No comments:

Post a Comment