Friday, February 24, 2012

Trina Turk

I first laid eyes on Trina Turk designs when I worked at a small boutique on Burlingame Avenue, Georgiou. Unfortunately, this boutique closed shop. During my days of managing this small boutique someone handed me a Trina Turk flyer with COMING SOON printed on it. My co-workers and I were immediately drawn to the bold patterned apparel designs. COMING SOON finally arrived opening just a few blocks from Georgiou. So off we go to check out this new boutique; almost everyone on Burlingame Ave seemed to be headed there too. Right off the bat we loved it! Vibrant colors and patterns were evenly spaced throughout the boutique immediately drawing you in to come and take a closer look.
So walking further into the store I find they sell home decor items. Not much but enough for an decor fanatic to appreciate..
photos via
Gorgeous right? The colorful designs will surely wake up any piece of furniture. Bold patterns like these are yet another MGSIMPLESTYLE solution if you're looking for a quick and affordable change in your space. Don't feel like painting your room or rearranging heavy furniture? Choose a couple of bold and bright colored accessories to resolve that dilemma. For example, simply switch out your toss pillows and add a new area rug. The fresh new colors will make huge difference in your space. ~MG

No comments:

Post a Comment